1.09.2015

New Group Starting Fall 2015

Hi Mamas,
After talking with Jeanne Baswell I learned that the new mom's group is planning a kickoff event in May and then start regular twice a month (every other Thursday) meetings in September and going forward. 

With that information and based on multiple conversations with many of you, Mama and Me has officially ended/transitioned to the new group. I hope you will take part in this new group. I'm excited to hear about it from you all.

In the meantime, if you have questions or would like to connect with other parents at Trinity, please contact the church office and they can direct you appropriately.

I can't thank you all enough for your support and encouragement over the past few years. To say that I will miss you all is a Texas-sized understatement. You all helped me transition to being a SAHM/WAHM and embraced my boys like they are your own. I will be forever grateful.

Much Love,
Kathryn

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't be more thankful of the many friendships, blessings and cherished moments that have been grown from this ministry. You have done a beautiful job!!!! I can't wait to see what is next!
    Love, Kelley

    ReplyDelete